Thursday, March 16, 2006

paranoia 2006

weird experience. i was riding a jeepney on the way home last night when a guy got on carrying a cardboard box sealed in packaging tape. guy looked quite normal, but suddenly, alarm bells started going off in my head crying, "suicide bomber! suicide bomber!". i think it can be proven that the terrorists are actually the most harmless and ordinary looking people, until they blow themselves and the city block they're in to pieces. this got me watching him nervously, detecting any signs of strange behavior. a few minutes later, he reaches into his pocket and grabs a cellphone. the same alarms bells go off again. this time, i was thinking, "holy crap! he's gonna detonate the bomb through his cellphone!" i spent the rest of the ride home confessing my sins before God. fortunately for me, and for you also my 2 loyal readers, the guy got off before I did without incident, which leaves me to blog about it.

note to self, must stop watching the evening news.

damn terrorists, their making me all paranoid. blast yourselves to bits you freaks.

2 comments:

forsakendemon said...

hahahaha! daghan jud mga harmful entities. sometimes i also wonder what if one of the passengers is a holdapper(sakto ba spelling?hehehe) or a snatcher or just a plain ol drug addict nga malas lang jud ang ma trippan.... well just to make ourselves secure, pa tudlo nalang ta ni son goku ug kami-hami wave or kage bunshin ni naruto.hehehehe

Anonymous said...

destiny to nimo ken nga maratol ka ato nga time...HAHAHAH! :D nice knowing that your blogging again. keep it up!